Did You Know?
- Common trade show booths are loaded with toxic chemicals.
- The flooring, drapes, boards, paints, adhesives all contain volatile organic compounds and non-biodegradable substances that have the capacity to poison and choke the environment and endanger human health.
- The trade show industry is considered the second most unsustainable industry in the world.
- Trade shows generate 600,000 tons of waste every year.
But trade shows are essential for business and they are here to stay…
1: Eco-friendly Displays
Trade show displays are often made of plastic, aluminum or metal. But eco System displays are eco- friendly and have an amazing innovative design for specific needs of each company.
2: Green Flooring Solutions
Bamboo, cork, sisal, sea grass and wood are some of the materials used for making green floors.
3: Eco walls
Eco walls are 100% printable and are reusable. This saves costs.
4: Greener printing
Environmental printing includes low VOC inks and eco materials.
5: Eco-friendly promotional products
Use eco friendly promotional products as giveaways for visitors.
7: Small changes make big differences
Make sure you recycle your trade show materials at the end of the event.
8. Save Energy
Use energy-efficient lighting. LED lighting decreases power consumption up to 90%.
- Lightweight exhibits make shipping companies use less energy delivering the booths and stands to their next show.
By using eco friendly packing and shipping supplies – like recyclable packing peanuts and boxes made from recycled materials – you can get your booth there safe and sound.
Install a quick-response (QR) code on your trade show booth so that attendees can scan them with their smartphones. These bar code like squares hold information, which gets represented as a mobile site after a device reads the code. This will help attendees who can access key company and product information without the clutter.
Reduce the amount of energy and resources needed to fly passengers and cargo across the country by packing light so the plane won’t burn as much fuel
Request a hybrid or electric vehicle from the rental services.
- Use eco friendly banner displays and booths to reduce waste produced.
- Use recycled packing materials and lightweight displays to use less energy shipping the booth.
- Use technology to reduce the amount of waste created by pamphlets and other literature.
- Traveling green shows a company’s commitment to maintaining an eco friendly trade show.