Green Pop Up Displays
Environmental degradation has made more and more people go for environmental friendly things and activities. This is the reason why business corporations are looking for different ways to establish their image as that of an environmentally responsible organization. Their customers and business associates and the society at large, appreciate whatever little they do to preserve the environment. Green displays at trade shows are one of the most effective ways to get the message of ‘Save Environment’ across a large number of people along with displaying the organization’s commitment to the same.
Green pop up displays are the major attraction in trade shows. They usually attract a large number of people and give you the opportunity to let them about your products and services along with the message of ‘going green’. If you succeed in designing an attractive green Pop-Up Display with bright colors and graphic designs, complementing your brand image, your booth at the trade show is sure to attract the maximum traffic.
The major attribute of green pop up displays is that they are made from recycled, renewable and environmentally safe materials. Go Green Displays is one of the leading providers of green trade show displays. Green pop up displays have the following characteristics that make them ideal Eco-Friendly Exhibits:
- These pop ups consist of a collapsible frame made from aluminum that can be recycled at the end of its life.
- Graphics are produced on them using eco-friendly printing materials and ink.
- They use re-cycled soda bottle fabric panels.
- They are lit by LED wall washing lights when to be hanged directly on the frame’s hardware. LED lighting reduces energy usage by up to 90%.
- All of the panels and graphics can be rolled and placed directly in the roto-molded, recycled shipping cases.
- They are compact and light weight and thus help in reducing carbon emissions associated with shipping.
The best thing aboutGreen Pop Up Displaysis that they are quick to set up, easy to use and highly cost-effective.
The other equally effective eco-friendly trade show exhibits are bambooth and Xpressions. Bambooth utilizes bamboos- a rapidly renewable resource for its booth frame. Xpressions uses a lightweight aluminum framework with fabric produced from recycled soda bottles. Eco-friendly modular trade show exhibits are constructed using recycled aluminum frame, graphics printed on fabric made from recycled yarn, bamboo, recycled PET plastic, cardboard and bio-degradable foam board.
Such green trade show displays go a long way to show your commitment to environmental issues. For more information on green pop up displays, log on to gogreendisplays.