Green Trade Show Lighting
In recent times, business organizations are trying different green alternatives in their trade show marketing campaign. This is to demonstrate their commitment to environmental issues. The major reason behind this development is that consumers are becoming more and more conscious of how their buying choices and activities affect the environment both inside and outside their homes.
Trade shows usually attract a large number of people. As a result, companies are using various green Trade Show Displays such as eco-displays, Green Pop Up Displays, green banners and so on to attract people to their booth and let them appreciate their environment friendly practices. Green trade show lighting helps to present the environmental goals of the company even more prominently in front of the trade show audience.
Green trade show lighting is one of the most effective ways to help the environment as it basically helps in minimizing the consumption of electricity. LED lighting is one of the most widely used lighting at trade shows that is environment friendly. LED lighting uses light emitting diodes (LED) in place of electrical filaments or gas. This helps in saving electricity up to 90%. This kind of lighting draws less than 10 watts of power and consumes 15 times less energy than traditional halogen lamps or incandescent lights. Besides, lamp housing and support arm, used in LED lighting are made of recyclable aluminum and the unit is packaged with recycled materials.
LED lighting is an efficient green trade show lighting, providing a high quality light source for a variety of lighting applications. It has the following additional advantages:
- It does not require any specialized electrical components.
- It is very durable, based on the LED solid state technology and utilizes traditional mounting supports.
- It minimizes the risk of a fire and meets restrictive safety regulations.
- It generates little heat since only 5% of the energy consumed is converted to heat.
- This ultra-bright LED unit generates a revolutionary, white light with improved color quality.
- LED lighting fixtures offer endless color changing possibilities. Color mixing with the LED range gives the architect an unlimited colour palette never before available in a range of lighting fixtures to make your booth attractive and unique.
Go Green Displays offers LED Wallwashers as an efficient eco-friendly alternative to traditional Trade Show Display lighting options. It also offers various green trade show exhibits such as Glacier Aluminum Extrusion System, Denali pop up displays, Bambooth, Xpressions and green trade show flooring. For detailed information on their products and pricing, visit gogreendisplays.